Haleigh Stidham Blackwell, D.M.D.
Dr. Haleigh Blackwell earned her Bachelor of Science degree at Southern Methodist University in just three and a half years before graduating from the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry. She has professional experience in working with dental patients at the Emergency Clinic, pediatric patients with Dr. Baker Chamblis offices in Birmingham and Pell City, Alabama and Dr. Christopher Rothman’s Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery office in Birmingham, Alabama.
Her commitment to education continues today as she maintains membership with such professional organizations as:
- American Dental Association
- Alabama Dental Association
- Birmingham District Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Oral Medicine
- American Association of Women Dentists, Alabama Charter (President 2010-2011)
- Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity
Dr. Blackwell gives back to the community as a volunteer and supporter of various charitable organizations including Make-A-Wish Foundation, The Autism Society of Alabama, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and Operation Gratitude which supports our US Military Soliders currently serving overseas.
She and her husband, Austin, are natives of Birmingham and live in Vestavia Hills. They have two sons, Ben and Reece, and a daughter, Elleigh. During her leisure time, she enjoys exercising, baking sweets, going to the lake and playing with her dog, Gus.